These two were obviously oblivious to the blizzard around them. I caught sight of them as we drove down the road. I wondered how many layers of clothing they had on? What kind of socks they had on their feet to be so blantantly defiant of the cold and blizzard? What was it that just couldn’t wait to be discussed at home or on the phone?
Chatting on a snowy morning like this – matchless! There could be a lot of reasons for wanting to stand out in the snow and chat but for me, it’s crazy! I wondered how long they’d been standing chatting in the snow?
What could be a fitting caption for this photograph apart from the one above? Here are some examples:
1. Snow attracts chatterboxes!
2. The neighbourhood snow watch.
3. Obviously oblivious or obliviously obvious
5. Whe’re have you been? it’s snowing.
6. Fancy a cuppa tea later?
7. Where’s your dog?
8. So what’s up girl?
9. Let’s catch up by email today.
10. Hello stranger! Long time no see.
11. When are you flying out to Honolulu?
12. The school is closed today?
etc etc etc….